Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Hills Don't Have My Eyes

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what "The Hills" is(are)?

There was some vapid bozo from this show (with a name like Spencer or Sterling or Douchebag) on Letterman the other night, and I'm confused. It's "scripted reality" or something like that, right? So an ENTIRE SHOW that people watch that is full of useless famewhores like Paris Hilton? This guy claims he gets $100K just to show up at a club. I would maybe spend $100K if it meant I could HIT him with a club.

Where can I get me some of this "scripted reality," by the way? My reality has far too many catbox-cleanings for my taste.

UNRELATED LINK OF THE DAY: Clerk Hit With Frozen Burrito: Chips Stolen

1 comment:

Mollyblogger said...

*hee* But wait there's more...Spencer and his scripted girlfriend have a celebrity mash-up name: Speidi (as in Spidey). Think of that while you save up that 100K.